Lot 820 / 215 Attein Road
A rare opportunity is currently presented in this outstanding 9.31ha (23 acres) ultimate lifestyle property, positioned in West Coolup. The property offers a lifestyle unlike any other for any potential buyer. Lets take a look around and see how it suits you.
The perfect country retreat is ideal for the couple retiring to the country, but not too far from the conveniences of everyday life. The home features -
- 2 great sized bedrooms. The master has a king bed in it now and it has built in robes.
- The second bedroom has a king single bed and desk in it currently. Ideal for guests staying
- The open plan living meals and kitchen is very functional and has a wow factor of vaulted ceilings.
- A wood burner is perfect for the cool months of the year, and 8kW split system air con keeps you cool during summer, plus a ceiling fan if you are after the breeze!
- Kitchen has a stainless steel dishwasher, 1200mm upright gas stove/oven, range hood, stainless steel splashback and led lights
- Floorboards through the home, tiles in wet areas.
- The bathroom is light and bright with a full length window in the shower so you can ' be at one with nature 'al natural style'.
- The laundry was re-tiled and sellers are leaving an additional 4m2(approx.) of the tiles if you want to renovate the bathroom, or just have spares.
- The toilet is Eco Compost toilet with leach drain. Very environmentally friendly.
Heading outside, there is so many opportunities.
- 6x12 powered workshop - 15amp power with
- Garden shed, and an additional shed for feed.
- Bore retic
- Enclosed fenced house and garden area, chicken and dog proof with fencing buried 30cm below ground level.
- Rainwater tank servicing the home, 75cubed/90k/L approx.
- Chicken pen
- Olive trees, lime, mulberry, fig, passionfruit are around the grounds.
- Chillout corner, a paved area under established trees, ideal to lay in a hammock with a book, glass of wine, or with your significant other.
OH, and did I mention, you have a lake on the property! That's right, the 23 acres also has a shared lake between 2 other neighbours. The current owners paddle board on the lake providing a different weekend activity to unwind.
Throughout the property, the owners have set up nesting boxes for birdlife but on occasion you may see a possum tail hanging out! Welcome to the country and all the natural wildlife that call it home.
This would be a 'one of a kind' property. Located in West Coolup, approximately 25 mins to Mandurah, little over half hour to Harvey, and around 75mins to Perth City, it's the ideal country retreat not too far from the everyday conveniences.
This property is proudly presented and welcome you to a home open, or inspect privately by contacting Aaron Murphy.
Zoned Rural (Clearing of land would need to be done with Shire approval)
Shire of Murray
Rates are approx $1700 but are subject to change
9.31ha / 23acres / 93,100m2
Satellite NBN available