HOME OPEN TIMES
10983 Albany Highway WILLIAMS
83 ACRES, 3x2 PLUS STUDY... The Country Builders have created this masterpiece positioned in an elevated position at the back of the 33.86ha/83.67acres approx block in Williams. There is so much included in this property and is priced to go. So lets go for a tour around...
The brick veneer home has a very functional floorplan that takes advantage of the sweeping views.
Features include -
- 3 bedrooms each with robe, master with walk in
- 2 bathrooms, each with Essa Stone vanity tops, china basins, main bathroom with separate bath
- Separate study off the main entrance with internet point, but big enough to be a guest bedroom or 4th bedroom.
- The open free form living takes advantage of the views and is overlooked by kitchen. Has ceiling fans on the open plan area.
- A slow combustion wood heater will keep you warm during the winter months
- Kitchen features a gas upright cooktop and has a rangehood. A large walk in pantry is a bonus.
- New flooring to the entry and hallway.
- Fully painted 2 years ago
- Insulated roof and walls.
1. You can exist 'off the grid' buying this property. YES, it has an extensive solar system. And is set up a Hybrid System so you can exist off the grid, or connected to mains power (not both at the same time)
- 32 Kanika panels (approx 1.9kW) ideal for low light charging (like very cloudy days)
- 6 BP panels (approx 1kW) and
- 8 German Made panels (approx 2kW)
All charge the lead acid battery packs (24 x 650Ah Sungel Batteries) via Inverter control packs (1 x Sunny Island Inverter, 3xSunny Boy Inverters). Separate shed houses the inverter and battery packs.
You can override the battery pack and use mains power if you choose as it was recently connected to the property.
As part of the sale, an additional inverter is included in case there is an inverter breakdown. (talk about back up plan!)
2. Biolitix Sewerage System. Works by worms breaking down waste. Service tech in nearby Boddington.
3. Solar hot water system, with gas booster, or electric booster option.
- 250,000L water tank collecting water from approx 500m2 of roof space on the house, sheds and even the tank itself.
- Outside insulated shed, with a wood burner stove. Owners used one section of this to house an above ground pool at one stage, but could be a games room, mans shed, or somewhere to house the in laws when they visit.
- The outside insulated shed has a massive lean to area that is perfect for entertaining and taking in the expansive country views. Just imagine the Sunday BBQ at yours!
- Full lock up dog pen
- Separate garage that can be used as a workshop, off the battery power only
With 83 acres to play with there is plenty to talk about.
- The main residence sits at the back of the triangular block overlooking the land.
- Established fruit trees, fed from Biolitix breakdown.
- Crossman River passes through the property with 5000 trees planted along the river bank for rehabilitation.
- For the last 10 years minimal chemicals have been used on the land, so you have the possibility for organic growing grounds subject to testing.
- Sheering shed. This is powered from mains only. This has been used by the current owners many times in their term of ownership, including the residence when the home was being built.
- 32,000L water tank collecting water from the Hay Shed/tractor shed that is positioned near the front gate. This tank feeds water to paddocks for livestock water.
- 3 dams. One is on front of the house, and two slightly smaller ones in the paddocks.
- To the right of the driveway entry, there is over 3 acres featuring nearly 3000 Wandoo trees.
- Located on the outskirts of Williams, the property sits in the catchment area for Boddington Mine workers.
- A school bus picks the kids up at the end of your driveway for access to Williams Primary School, Narrogin Secondary, or Boddington High School.
- Located an hours drive from Armadale, 15-20mins from Boddington, 10mins from Williams Town Centre, and 45mins to Narrogin.
- Located in the Shire of Williams
- Previously tenanted at $600p/week
- Home built in 2009
- House is 167m2 but with verandah it comes up to 225m2 approx
- Council rates are approx $1100p/a
- No water rates!
- The property featured in Sanctuary Magazine (an Australian magazine dedicated to modern green homes) in Spring 2017 as a result of its dedication to 'off the grid' living and innovative design.
The sellers are very proud of the property but it is time to sell and as a result it is priced to go. Viewing is a must. There is so much to this property, viewings will be by appointment so that we can walk you around the grounds and show all the extras this amazing home has to offer.
Rural / House
338600 sqm (33.86 ha)
Number of Storeys
Agent's Contact Details
0409 291 711