This iconic home positioned on Crossman Road, a 2 min walk from the naturally occurring Ranford Pool, is ready for new owners. The sheer size of this home makes way for a large family with an abundance of space for all.
The home has -
- MASSIVE open plan tiled living room.This room could easily be separated into family and games, media and family, or a number of other combinations., there is enough space to let your mind set it up as you would like.
- Kitchen overlooking meals room.
- Kitchen has 600mm gas cooktop, electric UB oven, dishwasher, breakfast bar, and heaps of cupboard space.
- Meals area has a slow combustion wood fire
- 4 or 5 bedrooms, yes you did read that right. There are 4 bedrooms with built in robes, and another without. Can be a guest room, office/study, or even a kids play room. Master has a large walk in dresser.
- 2 bathrooms
- Store room off the laundry
- Upstairs is a sitting room, with its own balcony
- Each of the 4 bedrooms has its own split system air con, together with a large one in the living room downstairs.
- Instant gas HWS
The rest of the block is set for you to make it yours, garden, grass, paving or a gazebo, whatever suits you. Grab a paint brush, and get into this one! The property falls in the catchment zone for both Boddington Bauxite and Gold mines, so it makes the ideal spot to set up home without the fifo lifestyle.
Make it yours today!
Built - 2000
Shire - Shire of Boddington
Council Rates -
Water Rates -
Rates are indicative and subject to change by the regulatory body.