One of the wonders of Wandering is this exceptional example of real estate in the region. Set on 6.72ha (16.6 acres approx), positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac sits this country retreat. The property has been lovingly maintained and offers options for the family or couple looking for the ultimate rural lifestyle.
The 2011 Ross Squire built home features -
- Large open plan living and meals area with wood look floating floors. Wood fire to the open plan area heats the whole home.
- Meals area overlooked by the kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with the ultimate view out over the valley
- Kitchen has 5 burner s/steel gas cooktop with s/steel range hood, electric wall oven, microwave recess, double fridge recess, dishwasher, higher benches (ideal if you have indoor dogs) and a large pantry.
- There is also a lounge/media area
- An open home office/study with built in sliding door cupboard
- Large Master bedroom to one side of the home that could EASILY accommodate a King Bed and also has a walk in robe, and ensuite bathroom.
- At the other end of the home, 3 additional bedrooms, 2 with built in robe, other with shelving.
- Additional main bathroom
- The home features high ceilings throughout.
- Ducted evap air con
- Home is fully insulated in the roof, and walls to keep warmer during winter and cooler during summer.
- Solar power system to help keep the bills low.
The outdoors is also feature packed.
- Wrap around veranda offers ample space to entertain, relax with a wine, or chill with a cuppa and take in the country views.
- 6x9 powered workshop/shed. Contructed from colourbond and is steel framed for piece of mind.
- 2 water tanks, 130,000L and and additional 22,500L
- 2000m3 water dam (few ducks call this their local pool)
- Chicken pen
- 3 fully fenced paddocks (ideal for sheep)
- 800 various native trees and shrubs were planted by the owners adding a privacy block, but also creating homes for the native birds and wildlife of the region.
This is an ideal property to start your new chapter, grow and establish your life in a country setting. Just over an hour to Armadale, 45 mins to Narrogin, 25mins to Boddington (ideal if you are looking to work at the gold or bauxite mines), and about 1hr45min to Perth City, you are far enough away, but close enough to everything you could need. With school bus access, and just minutes to the town centre, Wandering is fast becoming a desired area to set up and call home. Dont delay.
Built in 2011 by Ross Squire Homes
Shire of Wandering
Set on 6.72ha (67200m2/16.6acres approx)