This family home is proudly presented for sale and is ready to welcome new owners. Lets take a look around this property to see what your money buys!
The home is big and perfect for the whole family.
- 4 big bedrooms, each with BIR, master with BIG walk in
- 2 bathrooms each with glass screened doors, main with separate bath
- study/home office
- front lounge or adults retreat (or theatre)
- Open plan living meals overlooked by large kitchen
- Did I mention large kitchen? Could swing a cat in here and not bump anything. Dishwasher, walk in pantry, double fridge recess, gas cook-top with range hood, wall mounted oven.
- Laundry has under bench cupboards and also has linen cupboard
- Fan forced slow combustion wood heater for cooler months
- 3 split systems, in main living, master and one of the bedrooms keeps the house cool during summer
This is where the wow factor starts to kick in!
- Large alfresco under main roof, with large patio leading off.
- Large sand pit for the kids
- HUGE workshop with sliding doors, mezzanine, 3 phase power. (21m x 9m) (4.5t hoist by negotiation)
- Under cover fire pit
- Chicken pen
- Large koi pond with shade sail and feature decking.
- Fruit frees
The property has several extras that are pure bonuses!
- Roller shutters to bedrooms, lounge/theatre, and living room.
- Surveillance system
- Bore retic gardens
- Solar system with 10kW inverter
- Double access, one for the cars at the front of the home, and one off to the side for access to the rear.
- Solar HWS with electric booster
This all sits on 4030m2 of land (approx 1 acre) just a short stroll to Serpentine Primary School. Built in 2008 with 276m2 UMR this home is ideal for the growing family, with space for mum, dads man cave, and plenty of room for the kids (or animals) to play. This is a must view.
Built - 2008 Shire - Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale
Land - 4030m2 approx Shire Rates - $2500p/a approx