Yes, this could be the BEST buy in Butler. This home has previously been tenanted at $300p/week and is in the ideal location for the professional that doesn't want a large property to maintain, or an investor for the potential of positive geared investment*.
The home features
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, roller shutters, high ceilings and ceiling fan. Master also has a s/system a/c
- 1 semi ensuite with separate bath and shower
- large open plan living area with ceiling fan, split system air con and high ceilings all overlooked by the kitchen
- Kitchen has s/steel gas cooktop, and electric u/bench oven, dishwasher recess and great cupboard space
- The patio courtyard is prefect for the Friday night drinks at yours!
The property has a double garage, solar system, very low care garden boarders on retic from the tap.
Located on Fintona Crescent, you are positioned perfectly for the Bulter Train Station (approx. 600m), Butler Central Shopping Complex (Approx 500m) and less than 200m to Verwood Park. A 8 minute drive gets you to the Eden Beach and Foreshore Parkland. There is so much included in this home and its time to act now. Make it yours today.
Built in 2010
Land - 190m2
House - 84m2
* Positively geared investment will depend on your financial circumstances, and rental return.
**If you do not have a pre approval for finance, please feel free to get in contact and we can provide recommended Brokers to assist with the purchase process.