These opportunities don't come around very often, now is the time to grab this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom home, on 1257 m2 block in the middle of Byford's Commercial area, on the South Western Highway.
This property is zoned mixed usage, do the home up and enjoy living here, or set up your business.
This pre loved home has not been lived in for 3 years, and it's as it was left 3 years ago.
Bring in the skip bin, use your imagination, and sift through the junk to find the treasures.
The home has great 'bones', character, and the garden is incredible.
The stream running through the front of the property, running into a marron pond is surrounded by walkways, arches and so many plants.
This property is being sold 'as is', so don't expect to walk into a 'show home', you need to look past the treasures and imagine what you could do with this appealing property.
• Two bedrooms, plus a sleep out
• Two bathrooms, one with a claw foot bathtub
• 2 toilets
• Breeze Air air conditioner
• Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and drawers
• Alfresco area off the main living area
• Tile fire
• An old station masters cottage, could be used as extra sleep area, craft room, kids cubby house
• The garden is amazing