Are you looking for that beach house, investment property or first home?
You need to look at this beautifully renovated, neat as a pin property.
And most of the furniture goes with it.
This 3 bed 1 bathroom property sits in a very sought-after area in San Remo, next to Madora Beach, close to Mandurah, where you are looking over Harry Perry Park, with walkways, bike tracks, and beautiful natural plants and trees, walk to the top and you are overlooking the Ocean.
The home has been lovingly and tastefully redecorated, with a new kitchen, extremely functional with ample bench space and storage. Recently painted and tiled, new carpets, floor coverings, windows, blinds, 2 reverse cycle air conditioners, it is 'move-in ready'.
Property features include;
• 3 good sized bedrooms, 0ne has a built-in robe
• Updated, renovated bathroom
• Kitchen has been very tastefully renovated with all new appliances, brand new oven
• Lounge is large, with new window, window treatments, flooring
• Large main entry
• New reverse cycle air conditioners in the lounge and the main bedroom
• Patio area has many uses, currently being used as a play area for the children, could be used as a great entertainment area
• Lock up car garage with remote door
• Separate 7 x 4 shed with power.
• Across the road from Harry Perry Park
• Very short walk or drive to beautiful Madora Beach
• Enjoy breakfast and a swim at Mandurah Surf Lifesaving Club,
• While the children are kept entertained at the adventure park.
• Many schools in the area, Oakwood Primary School is less than 2 kms away.
Great location, with a short drive, or walk to San Remo Beach, Madora Beach, Mandurah Surf Lifesaving Club, Meadow Springs Shopping Centre, Meadow Springs Golf Course, schools, private and public.