• If you are looking for a large home, with the extras including a wonderful pool area, and man shed, then you need to look at this property. It is my pleasure to introduce this 4x2 to the market.
Property features include;
- 4 good-sized bedrooms, freshly painted and new carpets, with fans and built-in wardrobes.
- Main bedroom is large and has a renovated ensuite with a full-sized bath.
- The 3 other bedrooms have fans and built-in wardrobes.
- 2nd bathroom, newly renovated, with a full-size bath
- The large kitchen includes a 900 cm Westinghouse oven, Bosch conventional oven, dishwasher, ample workbenches, and cupboards.
- The kitchen overlooks the pool area
- The office is a good size, freshly painted and again has new carpet.
- Off the kitchen is a large family room.
- Then through to the lounge and dining area.
- There is a 2nd family/games room to the back of the home.
- A room added to the home that could be used as a craft room, kids activity, or extra bedroom.
- Lets not forget the attic and ladder for extra storage
Outside the home
- Entertainment area is very appealing, large in-ground pool, paved area, and comes off a large patio with a built-in bar.
- Appealing Shed
- Situated on a corner block with a side entrance to the shed.
- Bore and reticulation in place
- Easy maintenance to gardens
• Walking distance to the Rockingham Train Station
Situated in a quiet col de sac, on a corner block, this stunner needs a viewing. Close to Rockingham Hospital, Rockingham Golf Club, Rockingham City Shopping Centre, transport, schools.
Built - 1994
Council - City of Mandurah
Land Size - 700sqm
Floor size - 202sqm
Council Rates - $2,131.00 per annum
Water Rates - $800 per annum
**Rates subject to change**