Be the envy of your neighbours and your friends when you snap up this Redgum Estate in Byford property with well presented established gardens, in arguably one of the best family friendly streets in the suburb. Located in the West Byford Primary School catchment zone, this well presented, large home is proudly presented.
The home was built in 2008 and features -
- King sized master bedroom, tinted windows, walk in wardrobe
- Additional 3 bedrooms are toward the back of the home, 2 are queen sized and another king. Each has a robe.
- Theatre room with feature lighting, and tinted window (ideal for the real cinema experience)
- Open plan living meals overlooked by the gourmet kitchen.
- Kitchen features 600m s/steel gas cooktop with range hood, s/steel wall oven, microwave recess, walk in pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar and double sink., plus down lights over bench and sink.
- Alfresco under main roof
The property also has the creature comforts to make this property, a home.
- New floor to kitchen, meals, living, hallways and laundry
- Fully ducted reverse cycle Fujitsu inverter air con, with 5 zones
- Mains retic to front and back.
- Garden shed
- Water feature
- Alarm System
- Double garage with sectional door
The home is a short stroll to the Ballawarra St parkland, bus stops with connections to the train, easy access to Tonkin Hwy for a 30min drive to the airport. Coles and Woolies are a short drive, and Red Rooster and Maccas a 2 min drive away!! This is the ideal spot to call home.
DO NOT DELAY, this property WILL sell quick. Register your interest and get in to view.
Built - 2008
Block Size - 525m2
Council - Shire of Serpentine Jarrahdale
Rates - Council - $2200 p/a, Water - $903 p/a payable bi monthly
Rates are indicative and subject to change from regulatory body.
*** Due to the large volume of interest, ALL OFFERS will be presented Sunday 22nd May.
Current offers written for presentation - 1